Have you seen a cause, a need to action, or someone or some group that are calling for help? Are you taken aback by the energy and administrative work needed to launch your own charity? Are you missing out the tax incentives associated with charitable givings? We are here to help.
In late 2013, the Board of CNF has taken the decision to open up the Foundation to support bespoken individual charitable initiatives. Think of the Foundation as an incubator or a platform for the cause that is closest to your heart, if the charitable action is one of the 12 permitted charitable actions stipulated by the 2011 Charity Act.
These regulated charitable actions are:
1. the prevention or relief of poverty
2. the advancement of education
3. the advancement of religion
4. the advancement of health or the saving of lives
5. the advancement of citizenship or community development
6. the advancement of the arts, culture, heritage or science
7. the advancement of amateur sport
8. the advancement of human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation or the promotion of religious or racial harmony or equality and diversity
9. the advancement of environmental protection or improvement
10. the relief of those in need because of youth, age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage
11. the advancement of animal welfare
12. Other that may reasonably be regarded as analogous to, or within the spirit of, any purposes falling within any of paragraphs
You have to satisfy us that your charity initiative is making an impact and is legal. We will then set up a virtual account for you and act on your behalf in finance management and charity payout. The structure is bespoken and we encourage you to get in touch with us about the opportunity.
Our pilot project was run by Ms. Yilin Xiong, who started her special appeal for someone in need of help under the supervision of the Foundation.
See the results there.
You can do the same today!.